Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally Back

After a long hiatus of one year, I am back to my blogging. Well, I decided to do something on my blog,rather than just have a namesake blog. A lot has changed in this one year. I truly believe in the quotation "Change is the only constant". This entire week, I was wondering what is keeping me alive. I don't know what I am pursuing in this life. I always believed that destiny controlled my life. I never controlled my life and whatever happens is for our good. So, I really don't know what I am doing in my life which is worth it.
New year resolutions to be followed from March:
1. More clarity of thoughts: I don't know what I expect from myself. I have not set any goals or anything for me. The only thing which I have set for myself is to be expert in whatever field I get in if I find it interesting.
2. Better communication skills - When I say, people should be able to understand it. Speak slowly, there's no hurry. If people don't understand what I say, I would have to repeat it which is worse than blabbering.
3. More ambitious. As you see, I am not clear about this word 'ambitious'. I don't know where to concentrate my ambitions on. I realized I have been too many things at a single point of time. Now, I am trying to cut down that. I get intrigued on hearing the word 'ambitious'. I feel that if I become ambitious and I don't achieve the expected results, I may end up in a pretty bad stage. So this is now still in 'pending' mode.
5. Travel. I completely forgot my hobby of traveling. I love traveling, go to new places, meet different people, understand the new culture and language.
6. Learn cooking. This is really important. I have been delaying it for months, but I felt that I couldn't delay any more.
7. Last but not the least, Physical Activity. Do some physical activity. I decided I have to involve myself in physical activity. I have this weird logic that I am building immunity for myself against all weird kind of diseases in advance. But, that's how I am 'weird'!!

No comments: